Engineering Transformation Coach
Do you love solving complex problems? Is the prospect of digging around in data exciting for you? Do you enjoy helping others achieve their goals and build remarkable things? Then the Flow team is for you!
Pluralsight Flow is looking for an experienced Engineering Transformation Coach to join the team to help our customers inspire change in their organizations through the adoption and implementation of the Pluralsight Flow product. In this role, you will act as a strategic advisor and partner to key clients, guide them through the transformation process, optimize their engineering practices, and use the power of Pluralsight Flow to achieve their objectives.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers, understanding their needs, objectives, and success criteria.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to clients, providing expert mentorship on engineering best practices, process improvements, and Pluralsight Flow's capabilities.
- Co-develop Flow adoption plans with clients, focusing on cultural adoption, integration with workflows, and roll-out phasing.
- Oversee customer success metrics, proactively identifying areas for improvement, and recommending solutions to improve value and ROI.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including product management, engineering, and customer success to provide feedback and drive product enhancements.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, competitive landscape, and emerging technologies.
- Speak as a subject matter expert at conferences, webinars, and other events reinforcing Flow’s positioning as an engineering transformation partner.
- Key strategy leader for the go-to-market team, working closely with Customer teams to bring new ideas & plans to improve customer adoption & retention.
- Be the voice of our top customers, bring forward their product improvement ideas & their voices to bi-monthly town halls.
- Partner with Research & Customer Experience teams to create playbooks/programs for newly onboarded customers to improve engagement and long term success.
Experience we need:
- 6+ years of experience within Engineering organizations
- Strong understanding of team level agility, scaled agility, and DevOps
- Experience presenting and establishing strategic partnerships with CTOs, CIOs, VPs of Engineering, and other senior technology leaders
- Prior experience at Start-up companies preferred
- Strong ability to use Engineering knowledge to train others, articulate technical concepts and derive solutions for technical customers
- Transformation, change management/consulting experience preferred
- Has practical experience using development metrics to inspire change at their organization
- A thorough understanding of modern software development processes, code development methodologies, processes, and tool sets
- Deep understanding of a successful customer success motion - able to bring strategy & creativity to improve adoption, customer retention, and revenue growth through a customer engagement program & growing the sphere of influence
- Proficient in cross-departmental networking across internal pillars/departments
Other experience required:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Ability to travel 15-20%
- Experience with G-Suite, Salesforce.com, Confluence and/or Jira preferred
Our Perks & Benefits:
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
- 401k with a match
- Wellness/ Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Unlimited PTO
- And much more!
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.