Flow Customer Success Manager
Flow Customer Success Manager
Pluralsight Flow helps our customers become world-class software engineering organizations. We need a top notch CSM who is curious, self-motivated and an out of the box problem solver who likes to build relationships & value.
We are looking for an experienced customer success professional with a technical ability to engage, retain, and enable a subset of Pluralsight’s (East Coast) customers to fully utilize Pluralsight Flow to achieve desired business outcomes. This outcome oriented & dedicated individual has a background in engineering, change management, and/or consulting to drive Engineering leader value and deliver innovative solutions to set Pluralsight customers up for success on their Flow journey.
You will work closely with the Pluralsight Account Team as the dedicated Flow CSM with focus on designing and implementing programs during full customer lifecycle. This will ensure success of customers on the Flow Platform and help clients adopt Flow metrics to improve their software development life cycle. This individual understands Flow’s product capabilities and challenges, and has the knowledge to recommend best practice methodologies during the customer journey. The Flow CSM is not only responsible for the customer relationship and lifecycle, but also accountable for achieving annual Flow customer retention & upsell team targets.
Who you’re committed to being:
You are committed to something bigger and thrive sharing knowledge to help others excel! A lifetime learner who is inquisitive, focused self-starter, open to asking questions, personally invested in thorough communicating, and driving new and innovative solutions. Often known as the go-to person who creates with possibility and accountable for excellence. You're a leader who has earned trust through listening, thinking logically, and tactically solving complex problems. Finally, a player-coach with goals to enable peers with enough product knowledge to independently support Flow customers with confidence.
You'll accomplish this by:
- You will lead Account Teams working in partnership to support customer deployment, enablement, and consultation to understand the goals and objectives of new customers and translate needs into a tailored onboarding process.
- Performing discovery with customers to uncover their business objectives and goals, articulate the return on investment around achieving those objectives, and then build a plan to achieve those outcomes.
- Ongoing customer consultation to iterate on success planning. Effectively navigate, interpret, and use provided tools and systems to measure and report on customer experience, customer health, product utilization, and realization of value drivers.
- Proactively take corrective actions in a timely manner and make strategic recommendations to help customers be more successful. Raise technical issues to product support, engineering, and engaging leadership when needed.
- Self-identifies opportunities for improvement within the customer base and internally. Come up with creative solutions to problems beyond provided playbooks and takes the initiative to make change.
- Exhibits a professional presence to coach engineers leaders (customer and internal) yet has humility to adequately connect with peers.
- Co-creates and facilitates business review meetings, enablement sessions, webinars, demos, and other strategic interactions to ensure seamless renewal with the account team.
- Encourage peers to practice their skills, lead Flow customer engagement sessions, and step-in to provide mentorship when needed.
- Organized and capable of highly effective time management in an autonomous environment.
- Achieving and exceeding Gross/Net retention targets for covered global Flow accounts.
- Brings a solution oriented approach with a focus on delivering results.
Experience we need:
- 3+ years of experience, with a minimum of 1 year in customer success or similar field (sales, pro services, consulting, technical enablement) and renewals experience.
- Engineering background and/or change management/consulting experience
- A thorough understanding of modern software development processes (agile, scrum, etc.), code development methodologies, processes and tool sets
- Strong ability to use Engineering knowledge to train others, articulate technical concepts and derive solutions for technical customers.
- Consistent track record leading complex enterprise accounts on both SaaS and On-Premise solutions. Customers who expect excellence from software vendors, which includes white-glove ProServ, account management, advanced technical support, and enterprise ready software applications.
- Experience establishing strategic partnerships with Mid-Market / SMB - CTO, CIO, VP of Engineering, and other senior technology leaders internally and customer facing.
- Deep understanding of a successful customer success motion - able to implement the onboarding & adoption process to promote customer health. Created programs to improve adoption, customer retention, and revenue growth through a customer engagement program growing sphere of influence.
- Excellent track record with enhancing Customer success metrics & goals through well documented processes.
- Proficient in cross-departmental networking across internal pillars/departments.
Other experience required:
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent professional experience
- Ability to travel 10%
- Experience with Gainsight, Salesforce.com, Zendesk, Confluence and/or Jira is a plus
Our Perks & Benefits
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
- 401k with a match
- Wellness/ Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Unlimited PTO
- And much more!
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.