IT, Sales & Business Development
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2024
We are a global learning platform that empowers educators to motivate learners through technology. We are used in diverse learning environments, including K-12, higher education, and corporate settings. Quizizz has organically grown to 75M monthly active users in 100+ countries. The US is a significant market for us, where 80% of the schools trust us in their classrooms. We are a high-growth, profitable SaaS company backed by leading venture investors, including Tiger Global, GSV, Nexus Venture Partners, and others.
We are a small, passionate, tech-first team working on challenging problems to improve learning. Our mission is to motivate every student in the world by empowering every teacher and we thrive on building delightful product experiences by moving fast, leveraging data, and interacting with a passionate user base.
About The Role:
This role collaborates closely with our sales, marketing, and customer success teams, which significantly contribute to Quizizz's revenue and pursue ambitious targets for its growth. As many of these teams are based in the US, excellent communication skills are essential. This role is a part of the 10-member Analytics team, providing opportunities for collaboration and mentorship from other team members.
What You'll Do:
- Design lead qualification logic that the sales team uses to prioritize prospecting
- Measure performance of email marketing campaigns, and collaborate with marketing teams in improving campaign effectiveness
- Building criteria for selection of user for different types of campaigns
- Understanding contact -> lead -> sale conversion % and speed, thereby identifying opportunities to improve.
Working hours for this role are from 2pm - 11pm. This is to allow sufficient overlap with the analytics team in India, and the sales/marketing teams in the US.
Who You Are:
- You have 3+ years of experience in Analytics
- Additionally, you have with 2+ years experience in sales and marketing analysis working on campaign performance, source attribution, lead prioritization, etc.
- You’re great at SQL, and have written code that queries 10+ tables
- You’ve worked with large data sets of 1M+ rows
- You’re great with stakeholder management. International collaboration experience is a good-to-have
Working at Quizizz
The pandemic has changed work in many ways, especially by enabling remote work. Many companies have chosen to be remote first. At Quizizz, we work best in the office brainstorming using whiteboards, having conversations over coffee/walks, or overhearing a hallway conversation. Learning happens through osmosis. We understand that driving/ubering takes work in Bangalore. We’ll take care of the commute for you.
Beyond taking care of commute, we will cover health care benefits for you, your family, and your parents. We invest in our employee’s health and wellness. Through books and courses, we invest in their learning and development. Oh, and finally, we have healthy lunches, dinners, and a stocked pantry to snack on all day.
Quizizz is an equal opportunity employer and we believe diversity is key to our success.